The application known as Microsoft Word is a word processor. Richard Brodie was the first person to write it in 1983 with the purpose of operating the DOS system on an IBM computer. The succeeding versions are compatible with Apple Macintosh (1984), SCO UNIX, and Microsoft Windows (1989), and they eventually became an integral component of Microsoft Office.
Users of Microsoft Word have access to tools that allow them to generate documents that are both professional and aesthetically pleasing, which helps users save time. The most widely used word processor application in recent years has been Microsoft Office Word.
Word, the application at the heart of Microsoft Office, offers users a wide variety of straightforward tools for the generation of documents in addition to a comprehensive feature set for the production of more complex written work. It gives your documents a more appealing appearance.
- Free access to viewing, creating, and editing of your files
- Navigation that is already familiar, but adapted for touch
- Keep a copy of your updates as you go.
- Read conveniently from your mobile device.
- Browse and add your thoughts here.
- Put your thoughts into action with some cutting-edge sample documents.
- Continue at the point where you left off.
- Get quick and easy access to the documents you store in the cloud.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Microsoft Word app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Using elegantly crafted contemporary templates, you can quickly create documents such as letters, blogs, screenplays, notes, and resumes, among other types of documents.
- Distribute documents by sending them as an email attachment, a link, or both.
- Easily compose a letter by utilizing one of Word’s pre-made templates.
- Read over any document, check its spelling, and proofread it.
Everything works perfectly, however I don’t understand why there is a scroll directly under the hand that I use to swipe. Would it be possible for you to add a right and left hand mode to the mobile view so that the scroll can be moved to the opposite side of the screen? I keep getting into a groove, and then I go to manually move the page up, and it’s rather aggravating when the scroll gets in the way and goes up to the top, or at least away from where I was working. I keep getting into a groove, and then I go to manually move the page up.
Excellent software. Business and academic apps like this one are sometimes more difficult to navigate on iPads or smart devices because you can’t see all the icons like you would on a laptop screen, and the layout is a little bit different. However, it still does almost everything you’d need for work or school, so you shouldn’t have any trouble using it. There are some things that you are unable to do until you pay to upgrade to premium, such as getting an infinite number of text colors; however, this is something that you pretty much receive with every program that you download these days. If you don’t want all the bells and whistles included, the software still provides a means for you to avoid paying for premium and get away with producing word documents without it. Since the app is still functioning, I don’t find it to be a problem for me not to have premium.