However, cookies might be a nuisance sometimes. You may wish to know how to clear cookies on iphone to resolve a problem with your browser functioning or conserve storage space. Some privacy advocates recommend completely blocking cookies so that websites can not gather personal information about you.
How to Clear Cookies from Safari on an iPhone:
Clearing cookies on your iPhone is a seamless method that should not take up much of your time. The process does not require the installation of additional apps and can get performed with only a few taps on your mobile. However, the actual procedures for clearing cookies will vary depending on the browser. If you possess an iPhone, there’s a good chance you use Apple’s Safari mobile browser regularly, which can be cleaned easily of cookies through Apple. Know how to clear cookies on iphone:
- Now scroll down the list of applications on your iPhone until you locate Safari, then tap it to enter the browser’s settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of Safari’s options and tap Advanced.
- Select Website Data. It is where you’ll decide which cookies need to get cleaned.
- Use Remove All Website Data to clear all statistics. If you want to delete specific cookies, tap the edit button in the upper-right nook of the screen, then tap the purple circle next to the statistics files you want to delete.
How to Remove Cookies from Chrome on an iPhone:
All internet browsers, except a few privacy-focused ones, save cookies and other data, while various websites provide tools for erasing that data. Although Safari comes pre-installed on iPhones and is an excellent browser, many people utilize multiple browser options, with Chrome being one of the most popular. The cookies cleaning method in Chrome is scarcely different from that in Safari, but it is just as straightforward.
- On your iPhone, launch Google Chrome.
- Tap the Menu button, which is in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select History.
- Select Clear Browsing Data and select cookies and site data.
- Finally, press the Clear Browsing Data button. You should confirm the action by clicking Clear Browsing Data again.
- Other third-birthday celebration internet browsers for iPhone utilize equivalent approaches for erasing cookies – that is, you must clear them from within the browser program itself rather than via the iOS menus.
Why should you clear iPhone cookies:
Cookies enhance the user’s online experience by assisting in the generation of personalized advertisements and suggestions that make your life simpler. There are a few reasons why iPhone users may want to erase their cookies. To begin with, having too many cookies on your iPhone might impair browsing performance. Have you noticed that opening a webpage on your iPhone takes longer than usual? Cookies may be to blame for this issue, which gets remedied by removing them.