How to blur a picture like an expert
There are instances when you wish to conceal critical information in a photograph before sharing it with friends and family or on social media. Cropping a photo may not be an ideal cure in any situation. Thus obscuring that portion of the image is preferable. You may also want to know how to blur a picture to make it stand out in a portrait shot. Another easy example would be the necessity to build a picture straight from the same image with blurring to fill the extra space around it.
In any case, here are several methods for blurring a photo on Android. You may believe that is not feasible until the photo gets uploaded to a computer and uses an image-altering tool. However, this is achievable from the phone itself. Some programs can assist you with photo editing. It combines robust picture editing features in a user-friendly interface, allowing you to learn how to blur a picture like an expert.
1. Download the Best Blur Photo App:
Adding blur effects to your images is a simple method to make them seem more professional.
- Fortunately, you don’t have to be a skilled photographer to obtain this style these days. To make a fuzzy image, all you need is the perfect program.
- The first thing you need to do is get the blur photo software. It is readily downloaded for any device and is available for iOS and Android. With a single swipe, you can blur photo backgrounds.
2. Tap “Edit,” then choose the photo to blur:
Open the app and select the “Edit” option. Select the photo you wish to modify from your photo collection. You may also pick from our stock picture library includes photos from Shutterstock, Unsplash, and stock.
3. In the Best Blur Photo app, go to “Effect” and pick “Blur Tool”:
When you’ve chosen the ideal image to work with, go to “Effects” and select the Blur Tool icon as it looks like a drop of water.
4. Select the appropriate blur tool:
There are three blur modes available in the “Blur tool”: round, linear, and brush. Experiment with the various tools to find which one best matches your needs.
- Use the circle effect to draw attention to individuals and significant subjects in your photograph and linear test to blur picture parts.
- Alternatively, you may use the Brush tool to draw in the regions you wish to blur.
- Experiment with the various tools to find which one best matches your needs.
- With two fingers, you may change the size of the focus area. Press the dot in the middle and drag it freely to move the focus area.
5. To blur an image’s backdrop, choose the blur type:
Blur, Focal Zoom, Radial Blur, Heart, and Star are the five blur effect choices. To blur a photo, use the blur type that best matches your needs.
6. Utilize the slider to change the amount of blur:
At the bottom of the screen, you’ll find an adjustment bar for each Blur tool choice. Drag the slider to the right to strengthen the blur and to the left to lower it.
7. Save the shaky image to your camera roll:
When you’re completely pleased with your altered photo, click the check mark in the upper right corner to save it to your camera roll.