With the introduction of more and more vehicles on the roads, people are now using electric bikes to commute through heavy traffic. You can use it to go to work, run small errands, or go to the park for leisure. It is environmentally friendly and is safe.
Bird is an app that provides electric bike services in over 350 cities worldwide. It helps in cutting down traffic and also lessening the congestion of roads. Electric bikes will help you save time, too, when you are in a rush. It will help you beat the traffic to reach your destination.
Electric bikes are the perfect alternative to replace cars and other heavy motor vehicles in the future.
How to use Bird
- The first step would be to download the app from Play Store or the Apple Store.
- Sign up to make an account on the Bird app. To sign up, insert your details like phone number, age, sex, etc.
- Choose which payment mode to use. You have to register a bank account to the app to pay for your rides. You can add money from your bank account to the app’s wallet and pay using the wallet.
- When you want to go out, go to the app and choose the nearest electric bike near you. They are usually parked in places near common points in the city. Choose the bike nearest to you and enjoy the smooth ride.
- Using this app will give you the chance to ride eco-friendly bikes. That is always good for the environment.
- The bike gets unlocked once you hit the unlock button after booking it. It needs the app to unlock the bikes. It cannot be unlocked by anyone else.
- Share your code with a friend, and once he installs the app through your code, you will both get free rides.
- There are different plans for the rides. You can choose to pay daily or pay for a premium package for a month. There is a plan in place according to every rider’s needs.
- When you are in a group, you can opt to book group rides. This feature allows you to book multiple electric bikes from one phone. You don’t have to individually book bikes from everyone’s phones.
- Helmets come along with the bikes for safety measures. It is advisable to wear those helmets and keep yourself and other pedestrians safe at all times.
Many users have given positive responses to the services provided by the Bird app. Some have rightly pointed out that they have had amazing experiences while riding the bike. It is smooth and fun to ride.
However, there are some downsides to the services too. First-time users have ended up paying twice or thrice the amount because of the confusion while using the app.
The app will continue to charge you even if it is locked once you have already confirmed your booking.
The Bird app is one of the leading e-bike apps in the world. It provides safe and eco-friendly services for commuting from one place to another.
While it may have some difficulties in the payment department, it is a great app to use e-bike services overall.