1.Survive as Long as Possible
The end goal of this endless running game is to survive as long as possible while collecting rings and saving pets. Your main objective is to survive long enough to break other people’s records and set new high scores.
2.Character From the Sonic Franchise
Sonic Dash – Endless Running offers the players characters such as Silver, who appeared in several other classic Sonic games. In addition, we have the usual cast of characters such as Knuckles, Amy, Tails, Shadow, and Sonic. We also have the classic Sonic from the original Sonic the Hedgehog game as an unlockable character.
SEGA has also added characters such as Sir Lancelot and Excalibur Sonic from the classic Wii game Sonic and The Black Knight. So, you get to play with characters from the different Sonic games, which is a highly cool touch by the developers.
3.Using Rings to Improve Power-ups
Players can use the rings they have collected from their runs to increase the duration and effect of the abilities, such as Dash, Magnet, Head Start, Shield, and Multiplier. However, choose wisely what attributes you want to improve first, as it can make a big difference in the long run. Different characters come with inherent abilities, and you can unlock characters by finishing the repairs of specific classic maps using the pets you collect.
Boss battles separate Sonic Dash – Endless Running from other endless running games, as it gives the players a chance to do more than avoid obstacles and collect rings. Boss Battles are where you go head-to-head with an iconic villain of the Sonic Franchise, such as Dr. Eggman and many more. So, what are you waiting for? Start taking down the villains of the Sonic world one by one and truly become the best.
5.Sonic Dash – Endless Running Tips and Tricks
The whole objective of the game is to survive all the obstacles thrown at you as you try to take down different bosses. Therefore, Sonic Dash is a game where you need to be able to use the abilities of characters and power-ups you get along the way as skilfully as possible.
Sonic Dash also rewards daily logins by offering you a daily spin which can help you get more coins, gems, or even unlock a character.
- Be sure to prioritize saving pets by destroying the monsters in your way, as it helps you unlock new characters.
- Know that certain characters have inherent skills that will give you an advantage.
- Be sure to improve the effect and duration of the power-ups to help you last longer and get more rings.
- Boss Battles might initially seem confusing due to the change in the camera angle, but you will get used to it as you keep playing.
- Sonic Dash – Endless Running also has events where you can unlock characters like Metal Sonic, so keep an eye out for them.