Z Camera is an easy-to-use and lightweight alternative to the stock camera that was developed by GO Dev Team. It provides a variety of wonderful features that may be customized, such as the ability to quickly swipe between photo, video, and beauty modes using gestures, as well as the capacity to conceal photos in a private gallery. The Z Camera is capable of being the camera that takes images and records videos the quickest.
- Filter your images in real time and see the results before you take the picture.
- The fastest capture mode takes the photo immediately after the shutter button is pressed, in just one second.
- Easy-to-understand interface, with intuitive gesture controls for switching between the various settings.
- HDR allows photographs to be saved that were recorded in low light or settings with backlighting.
- Makeover for your picture with just one tap.
- Keep your private photos hidden from others by storing them in your own personal gallery.
- Video mode allows you to record video with both the camera on the front and the camera on the back.
- Photo Mode has an on/off switch for the flash, a timer, the front camera, and an icon for applying a filter.
- Beauty Mode enables you to rapidly capture photographs with enhancements.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Z Camera app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
It was selected as Google Play’s Best App of 2015 in 75 different countries.
I just wanted to say hello and thank you for all of the effort that you guys are putting into developing this software. I think most of the adjustments were a good idea. Just a quick note to bring to your attention something that has been altered in a bad way after the 2.14 patch. Even if the iPhone is linked to the camera via lightning wire, the application will no longer immediately recognize the camera after the first boot-up. This behavior applies even if the iPhone is connected to the camera during the previous boot-up (unless manually disconnecting and reconnecting the lightning cable) Therefore, in order for me to access the preview as well as the other functionalities, I have to physically disconnect and reattach the camera to the phone each time I turn off the device (I own a Zcam F6) Since I always had my phone and camera linked to each other, turned it on and off, and the app was always ready to go, this problem started appearing after the most recent upgrade, version 2.14. This is not an option at this time. Because of this, in order for the app to identify the camera after it is powered on, I am required to keep the camera powered on at all times in order to maintain my connection to it. If I do not do so, the app will not detect the camera. I’m not sure if this makes any meaning to you, but what it implies is that you shouldn’t use this program for shoots when you need to switch the system on and off frequently to get the most out of your battery life when you’re working with a limited supply of power and need to conserve it. Please make this inconvenient situation well as soon as you can!