Messages can be sent with TextNow, which is an app. This app can be used with Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
It lets you talk, text, and use data without limits. People can use their free phone number to sign up for this app. This app will save you money in the long run when it comes to calling and texting.
- The version with free Wi-Fi will save you a lot of money.
- You can use the same number to log in on different devices.
- You can text and call for as little as $18.99 a month without having to sign a contract.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the TextNow app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Use the TextNow calling and messaging application as a second local phone number for free. TextNow allows you to use a second phone number on your favorite social apps, allowing you to increase your status with your friends and make new ones. It’s an additional private phone line with free calls and text messages on your device.
- TextNow enables users to make inexpensive calls to more than 230 countries across the world.
- Maintain your connection for a longer period of time at pricing beginning at less than one cent per minute.
So, I’ve had textnow for a few years, and the more they try to fix bugs, the worse it gets! The ads are making the app hard to use. It’s free, but don’t let the ads make the app hard to use. I always miss calls now, which never used to happen. It’s kind of weird that you can’t send video. Still, it’s free! You can only send one photo at a time. Again, though, it’s free, lol! I’ve only recently noticed that when you try to send a picture, it automatically chooses the last one you took. That doesn’t work for me! Because sometimes I don’t know if I should send a picture to someone. It’s getting much colder than it was last year. Also, textnow needs to stop people from making multiple accounts just to send spam and bother other people. It should start getting device information and IP addresses and only let one account per email, device, and IP address. They should also have to verify their email address. That will be very helpful! So it’s good that it’s free when you connect to WiFi. Ok, it’s now December 29, 2018, and the app is even worse. It blocks numbers I didn’t ask it to block, and it’s very slow. And deleting texts I didn’t delete. Please work on a way to block entire area codes. Telemarketing calls are getting crazy. I’ve blocked 100 numbers from the same business.
So, I work really hard, but like a lot of people, sometimes the phone bill comes in between paychecks. Which can be that little extra that helps you get by or lets you call someone. I chose to use it to get by, of course! I can get this app because I have Wi-Fi at both home and work. So while I’m here or at home, I can call my FS card to find out how much money I have on it. This can be VERY important when I need milk for my 2-year-old, etc., and I’m not sure how much I have. This way, I don’t have to be embarrassed in the store when my card is declined because I didn’t know how much money I had.