Starlink was created with the intention of bringing high-speed broadband internet to areas that previously lacked access, had access that was inconsistent or expensive, or had no connection at all. Initial service is planned to be provided in 2020 for the United States of America and Canada as part of Starlink’s Better Than Nothing Beta initiative, with plans to rapidly expand to provide coverage to nearly all of the populated world by 2021.
- Determine the installation site that will yield the highest possible level of service quality.
- Make sure there are no impediments that could cause a disruption in service.
- Configure the hardware for your Starlink.
- Check that your WiFi connection is working properly.
- Conduct several speed tests.
- Investigate problems with the network connection
- Contact support
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Starlink app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Because of my location in the middle of a desert, the quality of our WiFi has never been very good. After making these adjustments, the loading times of shows, which previously required an hour of buffering, improved almost immediately. My only gripe is that the Starlink satellite continues reporting obstructions, despite the fact that we live in the middle of nowhere and there are no power lines or buildings in the path. This is something that should not be happening. Additionally, we removed it from the vicinity of any plants; hence, I have no idea what could possibly be blocking it. You are unable to play any online games since the WiFi disconnects every three minutes due to “obstructions,” and the connection cannot be reset while you are playing.
As an administrator of information technology, I am completely dumbfounded. I expected it to be a slight improvement over their existing satellite internet provider, who I CONSTANTLY heard complaints about, but I couldn’t do anything about it because I’m not an internet service provider and the cable and phone companies won’t drop service here. When I came to set up this satellite service for a family who lives in a rural, desert location, I expected it to be a slight improvement. They have lastly joined this Starlink program, and as a result, I want to join too. The straightforwardness, the ease of use, and the quality of the service are all excellent. Because I want visibility to know when the last time the network at my home went down was and how long it lasted, the other internet service providers (ISPs) should be replicating this. They do not rely on assumptions about network speeds but rather give testing tools within the application itself. It’s wonderful!
Since I am an IT administrator, I will admit that I wish there were some other router configuration options accessible (such as kid safety features, guest wireless, and so on), but NONE of those things are more important than the tools that Starlink has already offered on this page. Those are the only things that could eventually slow down services and hardware, therefore I’ll gladly take this configuration and hope that they keep their foot on the pedal to become the next big ISP!