|Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Developer: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile is an amazingapp that allows you to transfer all of your data from one phone to another. It can also transfer your device settings, allowing you to pick up your new device and pick up where you left off on your old one. A backup of your old phone’s information can be made by using a PC or a Mac, then transferring or syncing your data to your new phone. Samsung Smart Switch allows you to move data between tablets, smartphones, and tablets and smartphones.
You may transfer photos, contacts, messages, files, and other vital data to a new device with the Samsung Smart Switch app. You can use Wi-Fi, a USB connection, or a PC or Mac to transfer data between Android and iOS devices. Choose the way that feels most preferable to you, and Smart Switch will take care of the rest.
|Name:||Samsung Smart Switch Mobile|
|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
4.1 average based on 320,779 reviews.
How to Use Samsung Smart Switch?
You can transfer your data using Wi-Fi, a USB cable, or a PC or Mac. All these options are available for the convenient use of the Samsung Smart Switch.
Using Wi-Fi Or USB
- Ensure that both phones have the Smart Switch app installed.
- On both phones, launch Smart Switch.
- On the old phone, select Send data.
- On the new phone, select Receive data.
- Select Galaxy/Android from the given option
- Depending on which method you want to use, choose Wireless or Cable.
- If you are utilizing Wi-Fi, keep your gadgets near together to ensure a steady connection.
- Use the USB-C connector to connect the two phones if you are using a USB.
- To transfer data, follow the directions on the screen.
- Then press Transfer after selecting the content you want to move. On the new phone, press Close once the transfer is finished.
Using PC or MAC
- Install and open Smart Switch on your PC or Mac after downloading it.
- Connect your old smartphone to your PC or Mac. Then go to the Smart Switch software and select ‘Backup’, then ‘Allow’ on your phone to begin the process.
- Select ‘OK’ and disconnect the phone once the backup is complete.
- Connect your new device to your PC or Mac, then go to the Smart Switch software and pick ‘Restore’. After that choose ‘Select a different backup’ and then ‘Samsung Device data.
- After deselecting any information you do not wish to copyselect ‘OK’, then ‘Restore now’, and ‘Allow’. Your data will immediately start to move to your new phone.
Whether you are upgrading from an older Samsung smartphone, another Android device, an iPhone, or even a Windows phone, the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile will ensure a smooth data transfer. Make sure you have the latest version of the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile app loaded on your device before transferring your material. The app comes preinstalled on the Galaxy smartphone and may also be downloaded from the Google Play Store. Do not switch your SIM card until the full transfer is completed, regardless of which device you are moving from. Make sure both your old and new devices have at least 20% battery life before you begin.