Investing is made straightforward with Robinhood. Trade stocks, options, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and cryptocurrencies with no commission costs at all*. Join a new generation of investors that already numbers over 22 million and get a head start on building your portfolio with free stock on us.
- Free trading with no commissions for individual cash accounts or brokerage margin accounts held by self-directed investors who trade U.S. listed securities using mobile devices.
- Create your own personalized stock list complete with in-depth charts and statistics from the past – Gain access to real-time market data and quote prices.
- You can place market, limit, stop limit, and stop loss orders, and they will remain in effect until you cancel them.
- It is able to rapidly determine if the markets are open or closed by using straightforward color schemes.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Robinhood app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
All investments include risk, and Robinhood Financial does not promise future outcomes or returns. When you invest in securities or other financial goods, you always run the risk of losing some or all of the money that you invested.
To begin, I’ve been using this app for a few years and I absolutely adore it. It’s a brilliant idea to include bitcoin and option trading as well. I really like the margin account that comes with the Gold package (it’s been done really nicely, and the terms are reasonable), and I can see how Robinhood is working to make it even better. Nonetheless, the following characteristics present significant causes for concern: 1. Power consumption; this app is quickly depleting my battery. I have no idea why this is happening; I have a number of stocks on my watch list, and every time I open the app, it seems to be loading in all of the data for each of those stocks. I have no idea why this is happening. However, after only a few minutes of using the app, my phone begins to get very hot (iPhone Xs with 96 percent battery health and iOS 13.6). 2. Problems with the order’s placement due to technical difficulties Even for high volume blue chip stocks, the order confirmation page could take up to five minutes to load completely before the order is finally made. Low volume items like some options are examples of this. The exact same thing applies when it comes to sometimes canceling an existing order. However, in most cases, this doesn’t present much of a problem. 3. For orders that have been placed but are still pending, the “replace order” button is available in Robinhood. Why not also make it a button for stock orders that have been placed but are still pending? Would be really helpful in that regard. 4. All I want is that you include some additional information next to the list where you currently have the PE and yields shown. It would be wonderful if you could include the beta coefficient and the payout ratio in there. Important indicators that can be seen at a glance and are easy to read. It would be very appreciated if you took this feedback into account when making improvements to the software. Aside than that, I want to encourage you to keep up the fantastic work! Thanks.