Join me to stay connected no matter where you are! Join.me allows you to participate in audio and video conferences over the phone or the internet (using Voice over Internet Protocol), so you can see and hear everything in real time — on your own schedule. You can simultaneously use audio and video with the other participants while sharing your screen with them. Even on a mobile device, it is possible to magnify the screen and view more specifics of each conversation. Join.me makes it possible for everyone, no matter where they are – at home, in the airport, or in a coffee shop – to participate in a conversation.
- Conversation during the meeting with all attendees at once or one-on-one with each participant
- Display mode limited to an external monitor only, accessible by Apple TV, AirServer, Reflector, or a projector, showing only the whiteboard’s canvas but not its tools (iPhone and iPad)
- Lock on the meeting room for further safety
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Join.me app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- You may instantly join a meeting, phone, or video conference from anywhere in the world. Even if you are several thousand kilometers apart, all you have to do is enter the meeting code and you will be on the same page.
- With only one tap, you can host meetings. With join.me, you can use your iPad or iPhone to host voice calls, video calls, present documents, and share your screen or whiteboards with other participants. With just one tap, you can initiate a conference call, a meeting that was previously booked, or an impromptu meeting.
- The iPhone X and iPhone XS make it even simpler to organize and host meetings. Start any kind of meeting in a flash with the straightforward 3D Touch interface on the home screen.
- Using the join.me mobile video app, you can engage in face-to-face collaboration no matter where you are. You are able to all participate in a conference that is limited to video for an efficient sync while you are on the move, or you can add a more personal touch to any presentation by utilizing video while simultaneously sharing documents.
- The join.me website allows you to instantaneously share the screen of your iPhone or iPad, as well as presentations, spreadsheets, photos, PDFs, and whiteboards. Your iPhone or iPad allows you to delegate the position of presenter to another participant in the event. Whiteboards may be readily shared by AirDrop, Messenger, or email, and users also have the option to share straight to Slack, Trello, Evernote, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
The functionality is excellent, but the user experience is marred by two significant pitfalls. First, there is a trap: simply attending the meeting is not enough! It is a PROCESS THAT INVOLVES TWO STEPS. You start off with NO AUDIO unless you don’t forget to click the phone symbol and connect there as well. If you do so, you’ll get audio. It would have been better to incorporate this. The second trap is that YOUR MICROPHONE WILL BEGIN TO BE HOT. It is imperative that you do not forget to muffle your microphone. Because this is such a popular request from users, it ought to have been possible to accomplish this by simply tapping a top-level icon once, but instead, it requires multiple clicks into a submenu in order to mute and unmute the sound. The third trap is that there is NO BLUETOOTH. Just the speaker on the phone. Turn up the volume as high as it will go and pray that you can hear it. Because there is no audio option menu, there is also no method to transmit the sound to another device, such as a Bluetooth speaker or a headphone set.