The In-Vehicle Monitoring System, also known as the iVMS-4500 HD, is a portable surveillance screen that individuals are free to carry with them wherever they go. Users are able to remotely view live video from a network camera, network video recorder (NVR), digital video recorder (DVR), and more using this software. In addition to that, they are able to play the recorded files, realize PTZ control, and also control the alarm output.
iVMS-4500 HD is available for use on mobile devices operating iOS as well as Android (Android OS: version 3.0 or higher). Immediately download this application if you want to be confident that your home is protected to the fullest extent possible.
- Live video: Users are able to experience the live video surveillance at any time and location of their choosing just by typing with their fingers.
- Playing from a distance gives you the opportunity to engage in any activity of your choosing, watch previously recorded videos, and catch up on events that had place while you were absent.
- Several screens: Users of the iVMS-4500 HD can enjoy the real-time preview of up to 16 channels simultaneously across multiple screens.
- Movement: Users are able to set their surveillance device by directing it to zoom in and out, up and down the movement of the movies. Movement can also be controlled horizontally by moving the device left and right.
- Network: The iVMS-4500 HD supports numerous networks, including WiFi access, as well as 2G, 2.5G, 3G, 3.5G, 4G, and 4G+ LTE connections.
- Users are able to select any resolution they like, with options ranging from 480*800px to 1920*1080px. This feature is known as resolution support. And it will be presented in the correct manner.
- You can use the alarm function to remind yourself to check the system by setting certain alarms.
- Large storage capacity: Because the iVMS-4500 HD has the capacity to store up to 256 sets of different devices, you are free to add, edit, or delete profiles whenever you like.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the iVMS-4500 HD app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Whenever you use this customer software, you’ll be responsible for paying any applicable traffic fees. If you have any questions, feel free to consult the local Internet service provider.
- There are two factors that will have an effect on how the live view works, and those are the performance of the network and the hardware of the phone.
When I first started using this app, I immediately fell in love with it. It just quit functioning all of a sudden. I was not able to log in. When I called the firm that monitors my security system, I was informed that I needed to switch to a different software version. They required that I pay for a service call in order to install it on my computer. The new version proved difficult to use right from the beginning. Then I was informed that a new version of Hik Connect V4.3.1 was available for download. Therefore, I downloaded it, and ever since then I’ve had nothing but issues. It will randomly turn off and then restart itself for no apparent reason. Taking a long time to react. Aggravating! Bad program!:(