Imo is a free, easy, and quick way to make video calls and send messages to people all around the world. Quickly and effortlessly communicate with loved ones anywhere in the world, regardless of network quality, via text, voice, or video.
Free Worldwide International Calls: Stay in touch with loved ones without breaking the bank. Sending a message overseas does not incur any additional costs. Take advantage of HD quality video calls instantly with anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Secure, high-quality video and voice calls over the Internet.
- Up to six people can join an encrypted video or voice call.
- Use your 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection to send and receive limitless, secure text, video, and audio communications at no cost.
- Connect with your friends, family, and roommates in a group conversation
- Snappy media sharing
- Free stickers by the hundreds!
- Avoid costly text messages and phone calls.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the imo free video calls and chat app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
With imo Out, you can make cheap international phone calls to regular or mobile phones anywhere in the world. Imo out offers significant cost savings when making international phone calls.
It seems fine to me. It comes in handy and serves a purpose at specific moments. However, I do have a few suggestions and remarks to incorporate into the program. First of all, I think we should have the option of creating our own speech bubbles. You know how, while you’re texting, there are little bubbles above your bar that contain often used words that you can type quickly? I think it’s a fantastic idea that you come up with your own. Rather than the app guessing our intent, we may explicitly state it here. The FaceTime feature may also use an improvement in quality. All right, that’s all I have to say; it would be fantastic if the developer(s) could incorporate these suggestions. Many thanks!
Every time I try to send a text message to someone, the app either crashes or the screen freezes. I am attempting to tap everywhere, but every so often it will glitch. I have read reviews in which the reviewer states that they believe there is something wrong with their iPhone X. However, there are no issues with the functionality of their iPhone X. There appears to be an issue with the application. However, there are certain issues with the program that need to be resolved before it can be recommended. I’ve given this app five days, and it still won’t stop freezing on me. Nothing I try works, and I have tried everything! I’m attempting to tap on it, but it won’t let me!?!?!?