Grindr is a social networking application for mobile devices that facilitates the meeting and connecting of homosexual and bisexual guys without requiring either of them to reveal any personal information. Within the confines of this software, your privacy and safety are not at all compromised.
Grindr is offered in free as well as paid versions, the latter of which is known as the Grindr XTRA Subscription. Grindr may be downloaded by users of both iOS and Android. This app makes advantage of each user’s precise location in order to enable users to find other users who are in the immediate area.
- Grindr now allows you to view up to 600 profiles with larger photographs than in the past, and this number is dependant on your area. You have the ability to filter these profiles according to a set of restrictions that include age limit, height, and other criteria, which will make it easier for you to find individuals who fit your ideal profile.
- You are able to talk with other users, exchange private photos and locations, and even ban other users. Once you’ve got a conversation going between the two of you, you can keep it going for as long as you like, and it won’t end no matter how far apart you become.
- You have the ability to personalize your profile in order to show and share additional information about yourself. By doing so, you increase the likelihood that other users will notice you and be drawn to you.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Grindr app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
If you want to have more fun using Grindr, you are welcome to upgrade to Grindr XTRA, which removes intrusive banner advertisements, gives you access to all premium filters, and allows you to transmit a large number of photographs all at once. You have the option of subscribing to one of the following projects:
1 month for $14.99
Three months for only $29.99
Six months for just $59.99
The price for a year is $79.99.
The app works, but there are some things that could be changed to make it better. It would be more helpful if users could use more filters to find the person they are looking for. By letting users find their ideal partner based on position, ethnicity, distance, height, and weight, users can spend more time talking to their ideal person instead of being blocked because they don’t fit into these categories. Also, showing users who are nearby instead of those who are farther away can get more people to use the app and help them find their person of interest. Unfortunately, the filter setting should be the same as for other users. For example, if a user is looking for someone within a certain age range, then only people within that age range should be able to see that user from their account. If these changes were made to the free version of Grindr, more people, especially young people, would be interested in using it.
The price of this app keeps going up and up and up and up. It seems like they change the price every six months. I had paid for the magazine on and off for years. They are just too expensive now. Their picture moderation seems very biased and isn’t done the same way every time. If you’re not a twink or a muscle guy, it seems like any picture you post gets moderated. I’ve taken screen shots of more than 280 pictures that weren’t moderated but mine were. Either it’s about race or about the body. I’m talking to a lawyer to find out what kind of class action lawsuit can be filed to get them to moderate the site more often or shut it down. Also, it seems like a lot of bots are now allowed and there are a lot of guys under 18 on the site, which is something else I’m working on with an attorney. Most likely, Grindr won’t even reply to this review, so I wouldn’t use this site.