The new software, which was formerly known as Google Cast, gives you control over all of your Google-branded devices and enables you to cast any apps or stream video from mobile devices, tablets, laptops, speakers, and televisions. In addition, you can use it to take screenshots. You can use your voice to conduct searches for information based on actors, television shows, and motion pictures. You may also personalize the look of your TV screen by adding pretty photographs.
While new features and enhancements are being added, the app will still be able to perform the same functions as the previous version of Google Cast, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store as well as the iTunes Store right now. In addition to its new moniker, the application’s icon has also been updated; it now takes the form of a house.
- Using the Chromecast-enabled apps on your device, you may search through a variety of categories such as actor, movie, television series, and so on to find intriguing items.
- You are responsible for controlling the devices by giving them commands to play, pause, raise, or lower the volume.
- Adapt the appearance of the TV screen to suit your preferences.
- Sync Google Home with your speakers so that you can pick up just where you left off whenever and wherever you want to.
- Learn about new content and applications.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Google Home app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Manage the settings of Google Home by making adjustments to the location, audio player, and so on.
- Synchronize with all of the gadgets in your home that are compatible, such as your thermostat, security system, ovens, and so on.
- Be on the lookout for new experiences and opportunities.
The Google Home app that is compatible with iOS devices is really impressive to me. Yes, if you can buy the same kind of devices from the same vendor, that would be ideal. The first thing I need to do is load the exact app set (sunCo lights + ewelink) into my device’s options. First, configure your equipment as instructed by the manufacturer company. After you have finished setting up your devices, go to Google Plus and click the Add Devices button. The next step is to locate your gadgets in the list of manufacturers, after which you should press the necessary links. After you have connected all of the devices of your choice, you are now free to uninstall any programs that the manufacturer has installed or set up. Why you wish to get rid of the manufacturer’s application. 1 spot reserved in the memory. 2 Lessening the likelihood of becoming lost while navigating various programs. At this time, it appears that the horizontal format for devices is the one that is available. It would be beneficial to have a grid layout choice for the buttons on the devices….
Manually the switches work ok, connecting to the TV will only work some times. Chrome cast is a pain. I did a lot of work and is not paying off. I ask for a specific song and it only works on a single speaker, if I am using a group of speakers, google plays what ever it wants. I got three chrome cast and they were fine at first but after a few weeks voice commands to chrome cast stoped working on all three. Google says it doesn’t recognize that device, I reset to factory, start all over and nothing. I am getting board of this I am thinking of going back to apple TV. What a waste of money. I have 5 nest cams and they connect and disconnect constantly, that problem came after google took over. I am angry about that security problem. I tried everything to have the system recognize only my voice so people couldn’t open my garage or my front door, that does not work.