Get the latest version of Google Chrome for your iOS device by clicking here. Now significantly simpler, more secure, and even quicker than before. You can get the most out of Google Search, and Chrome on your laptop makes it easy to synchronize your bookmarks and passwords. Download Google’s recommended web browser, which is both quick and safe.
- Select websites from your history of visits in a flash, choose from tailored search results that appear as you write, and more.
- Using the new widget, you can launch Chrome directly from the home screen of your iOS device.
- When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and preferences will be instantly synced. This allows you to access all of your information from any of your devices, including your phone, tablet, or laptop.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Google Chrome app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Due to the fact that it can synchronize data and maintain the organization of bookmarks across many devices, this software is fantastic for use while traveling. In all honesty, that is not a tough task; the challenging tasks, on the other hand, are the ones that I need to be able to execute with this and other mobile browser apps, such as dumping a cached file with better ease or updating a simple update on a style sheet. What COULD be a four or five-star app is considerably degraded as a result of the fact that this and other browser apps do not extend developer tools to their mobile apps. This is a MAJOR sequence of demerits that significantly lowers the quality of the app. I’ve grown EXHAUSTED with constantly wiping EVERYTHING to get a minor refresh, and shame on Google for not making strides — 15 years into the mobile revolution — to make that feature a part of this app. If you’re not a developer, it won’t matter to you, but I’ve grown EXHAUSTED with constantly wiping EVERYTHING to get a minor refresh.
For years and years, Chrome has been my primary web browser of choice. Recently, there has been a consistent amount of crashing. Every time I exit the app in order to check on another app, I have to remember to restore all of my tabs before I can use the app again. When I open it, however, there have been a number of occasions in which it has failed to provide me with the choice to restore.
It takes me an inordinate amount of time to navigate through my history in order to look for the pages I had open previously. When it happened for the first time, it was after I had specific tabs open for an extended period of time, and it became impossible to find them again due to the fact that the date I initially opened them was more than a week or two in the past.
I really hope they will solve it. I assumed this fault had been fixed after it appeared in a late-year update, but it turned out to be the same bug. Please make sure that this gets updated!