The item is a sports band set. Its primary focus is on the physical well-being and health of the general public, and it is intended to assist users in better understanding their own health.
- Support the pedometer function, as well as the conversion of calories burned during exercise;
- Capable of sleep tracking and statistical analysis of the quality of one’s sleep;
- Encourage the exchange of information pertaining to athletics, medicine, and other fields.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Glory Fit app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Both the operating system and the phone itself must be compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). (Bluetooth 4.0), an application package with the necessary hardware.
I’d be really interested in seeing STRAVA integrated. A mode of random action would be fantastic as well. You simply begin whatever activity you had planned after it has been initiated. Push ups, squats, tabata etc. I’d like to see a graph of my heart rate and the different zones for each activity. The majority of them are straightforward connections, and the focus here is primarily on app-oriented upgrades. Additionally profiles. There will be moments when you require the backlight to be at its brightest, and one such time is when you are riding your bicycle outside. When the bpm reaches its maximum, there will be vibrating. Show off your short cuts. The flashlight is as far away as it possibly be, and there is no purpose for it at that distance. View of the total amount of calories combined. the weather improving during the course of the vigil.
The previous week, I became aware of a peculiarity regarding my heart. Because I am an older lady, I felt that the description provided for this software and the gadget would be the most appropriate for my requirements. I have absolutely no interest in following in the footsteps of lemmings and running myself to my grave, but I am worried that my heart may suddenly decide that a resting rate of 200 beats per minute is appropriate.
I am unable to claim that I have solved all of the problems, but I have been successful in obtaining the pulse measurements and the steps. I haven’t found out how to access the weather or why the band cares about messages when I can’t respond to them through it. Also, I haven’t figured out how to get the weather. Also, the screen doesn’t stay lit for a sufficient amount of time to read them… lol.
On the other hand, I think it was a worthwhile investment in the long run, and I should be able to sort out the majority of the remaining details.