Geeni app allows you to control multiple Geeni residential smart devices simultaneously. Commands can be issued by voice from any location, and it is simple to use and comparable to an off/on switch. Geeni has millions of users and a dedicated support teams that is available seven days per week. Their products eliminate the need for a centralized hub or costly services.
All you need to do is plug in then connect to any nearby 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. Your air conditioner and lights can be powered remotely and if a guest comes to your home you will be able to detect them from afar. Geeni is designed by Merkury Innovations, a company that has nearly twenty years of experience building various tech and electronic accessories. Their products include lights, cameras, outlets, switches and sensors.
- Select a mood or color for your Geeni light bulbs
- Gain complete control over each device
- Energy usage can be tracked
- Schedule when your devices turn off and on
- This app also gives you the ability to group your devices. To do this you will need to open the app then from the main device list select one device you wish to group. Then click the “…” icon in the upper right corner to access advanced settings, where you will click “Create Group.”
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Geeni app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Manage smart devices so they perform automatically
- Choose the devices your family and friends can access with account sharing
- App is cloud based which enables you to control home devices via phone
- No need for a complicated hub
- Connects directly to your residential wifi network
- Works with every Geeni enabled device
- Has difficulty connecting sometimes
- Camera motion detection doesn’t always work
- Some users have reported difficulties adding plugs
Many users have expressed love for this app, especially after installing their light bulbs, because it allows them to turn on lights before entering a room. Setting everything up is simple and some users have reported being able to lower their power bill do to the greater energy efficiency that Geeni offers.
However, some users have reported difficulties in getting this app to work with Android. Although it works perfectly with the IPhone, some who attempted to install the app on Android discovered that the app won’t allow them to view anything other than motion capture notifications. A Geeni representative explained that since the video is encrypted it is not possible to see a SD card through the computer.
That being said, the camera works perfectly in 1080p. It will capture a screenshot of any movement it detects and will then record it. Since Geeni uses an SD slot it allows users to save up to twenty four hours’ worth of footage until they decide to remove it. With as little as eight gigs it is possible to record roughly four days before having to eliminate the data. This app has a lot of great features and its cameras can be used anywhere.