When users search the web or browse websites, DuckDuckGo is a privacy browser program that assists them in maintaining the confidentiality of their personal information. The program provides users with seamless protection from third-party trackers and makes it easy for anyone to preserve their online privacy. This is done with the intention of satisfying the demand for privacy that internet users have in this age of data breaches.
Using a privacy grade rating that indicates the degree to which a website can be trusted, the application safeguards the users’ private data while it is transmitted across the internet. The application comes equipped with conventional surfing features such as bookmarks, tabs, and autocomplete. In addition to providing protection for users’ privacy, the browser also has a feature called the Fire Button, which enables users to erase all of their tabs and data with a single push.
- The Privacy Grade will tell you how trustworthy a website is, both before and after you have Privacy Protection enabled on it.
- You may avoid being tracked by advertising networks by preventing marketers from following you around on the websites you visit and by revealing the major advertising networks that are responsible for tracking visitors.
- Enforce Encryption Protection: Require websites to use an encrypted connection in order to safeguard your data from being viewed by unauthorized parties, such as internet service providers (ISPs).
- Private Search allows you to conduct web searches without having those searches logged.
- Email protection that allows you to disguise your address and block email trackers without having to switch services.
- One push on the Fire Button will clear all of your tabs as well as your browser history.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
This application can be obtained by downloading it from either the Google Play Store or the Apple Store. Users of Android can conclude the installation by downloading the.apk file that we provide for them and then running it.
This program is fantastic, and I am so happy that it can be downloaded by anyone. When I try to access the tabs I have open, I frequently find myself stuck in a never-ending cycle of new tabs. This is my only criticism. There is a little square in the bottom right corner of the app that displays the total number of tabs that are now open. When I press the tab number box, a new tab will open around half of the time. If it had only happened once, I wouldn’t even bother bringing it up, but it’s happened anywhere from five to six times in a succession before I’ve had the opportunity to close all the new tabs I’ve opened. When I try to shut one of the accidentally opened new tabs, I invariably touch the area above the X, and the process begins all over again when I try to hit the tab number box once again. Because I enjoy the app so much, I merely put up with its flaws; nevertheless, it sure would be good if this problem could be resolved.
Update: The developer has gotten in touch with me to let me know that the bug that was discussed earlier is actually a deceptive shortcut, and it is intended to operate in this manner. Despite the fact that I am grateful for the developer’s response to me, I am unable to shake the negative thoughts I have regarding this functionality. Only when you continue to hold down the button will it do its intended function of opening a new tab. This happens to me all the time when I only tap the button once. At other occasions, four or five times in a succession. For me, it is both a waste of time and an annoyance, but I do not want to give the impression that I am ungrateful because I adore this application and I adore Duck Duck. See what their policy on privacy is like. I am appreciative of your prompt response.