Word Jam is a cognitive game that combines word guessing with word searching. WordJam is a crossword-style word game that is both entertaining and soothing, and it was designed specifically for those with the sharpest minds.
Drag the letters around in a crossword-like grid to discover and figure out what the hidden words are.
The first of its type, the brain game Word Jam is a cross between a word search and a word guess.
While you are driving across the world in the Crossword Food Truck, you must solve the anagram problems in order to unlock new levels.
You can find different word recipes by searching for letters and trying to guess what they are on the word plate. To get to the next country, you’ll need to figure out how to solve the anagram problems by looking for all of the words. As you go through the game, the anagram puzzles become progressively more challenging and delectable.
- You can play without using Wi-Fi if you download and play this game for free.
- Easy to learn, but difficult to master as you move through the levels.
- Practice your spelling while also working to strengthen your vocabulary through the acquisition of new words.
- There is no requirement for internet access or Wi-Fi in order to play this game.
- You can use your Facebook account to check in and sync your game progress synchronized across many devices
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Crossword Jam app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
After a while, you start to forget how to spell, or you start to wonder whether or not you are spelling correctly, despite the fact that you initially had complete confidence in your spelling! In all honesty, this is the most difficult part. The phrases are simple, and at the very top of the screen, you’ll see the percentage of players who were successful in solving the puzzle. If you base your self-esteem on how you perform in comparison to other people, you’ll feel better the closer you are to the 5 percent mark. When compared to the difficulty of placing them in the puzzle, the words’ accessibility is one of its strongest selling points. You’ll find yourself wanting to play over and over again as a result. When I was watching a movie or having a conversation with my family and I thought it was getting a little bit dull, I had to remind myself to not play (especially during Covid lockdown). If you’re waiting for your doctor at a visit, for instance, and you’ve already read the news and met your fellow patients, then maybe some of them may engage you in an engaging conversation about… This game is wonderful for killing time because it occasionally involves doing nothing, which can be very relaxing.
The game has a lot of potential, but it also has a lot of problems. You have to pay a fee in order to get access to the coins that you earn while playing the game. These coins are kept in a “piggy bank,” but they aren’t actually stored there until you’ve played the game for a while. This means that you can get access to them when you first start playing, but you won’t be able to get access to them later on (you need coins in order to get hints, which you’ll need eventually, trust me).