Cricut Design Space is a companion app that may be used in conjunction with smart cutting machines from the Cricut MakerTM and Cricut Explore® families. Users are able to design intricate projects from any location at any time with the software, which fits comfortably in the palm of their hands. It is straightforward enough that anyone can learn it, yet powerful enough to satisfy even the most seasoned of creators.
Users are able to design, cut, or sketch on a Design Space canvas after installing the Cricut Design Space app on their mobile devices. They may then submit their designs to any of their Cricut smart cutting machines to implement them. The application gives a number of different templates that may be modified and customized in order to produce a design that is unique to the user.
- Explore the Cricut Library to look through its thousands of available images, ready-made projects, and fonts.
- Create intricate designs on a canvas provided by Design Space straight on your mobile device, and then store the file in your account.
- You can upload and edit a wide variety of image formats, such as JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and many more.
- Sign in with your Cricut ID to gain access to your images and projects, as well as to facilitate a quick and simple checkout experience when making purchases on cricut.com or in Design Space.
- You can send projects to your Cricut Explore machine via Bluetooth and a wireless connection.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Cricut Design Space app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Cricut Design Space is compatible with Cricut Joy machines, Cricut Explore series machines, and Cricut Maker series machines.
In September 2019, my mother and I started manufacturing trip shirts for our upcoming January 2020 family vacation to Disney World by purchasing our very first cutter, which we named “The Maker.” It was a massive undertaking, with 12 family members participating over the course of a 10-day journey. Each day that we spent in the park, as well as when we traveled, and even when we went out to dinner, we wore shirts that matched. In order to design the shirts and the other accessories, we made use of the creative space as well as a laptop. The feedback we got on our very first shirt confirmed for us that it was a success, even though we already knew it looked fantastic.
Since we returned from our trip, I have been following various threads and groups on Facebook and other social media platforms, and I have come across an incredible number of people’s ideas and projects. It has motivated me to push the boundaries of my imagination and go beyond my own personal comfort zone. As a result, I have experienced some failures but also many, many victories.
I just got myself an iPad, and I immediately downloaded the design space software onto it. Compared to the laptop version, the desktop version seems to have less bugs, so it shouldn’t be too difficult for me to figure out where everything is. I hope I don’t jinks myself. I also spent money on the Procreate app so that I could use it in conjunction with my Maker, but I haven’t tried it out just yet. However, as I type this, I am working on a birthday project for my niece, and I want to finish it later today.
My only regret is that I did not find out about Cricut earlier in my life. Both my mother and I have had a wonderful time making items with this machine, and we are looking forward to many, many more opportunities to do so in the future.