Clapper is the social platform with the most rapid growth, and its primary mission is to make local and worldwide films accessible to everyone. You are able to view the most recent trends and people’s real lives as they happen in real time, in addition to people’s opinions and talents. FREE to use, no advertisements, no fake profiles, real people.
We have developed a medium for you to express yourself, share your experiences, and demonstrate your abilities. Our goal is to make everyone’s life better by utilizing technology in such a way that everyone has the possibility to be seen, the channel to speak on, and the opportunity to exhibit what they have to offer.
- Develop your own following and establish yourself as a thought leader. Make new friends and start following people whose thoughts you’re interested in hearing. Our “Clapback” tool is one of a kind since it allows you to simply voice your viewpoint and then quickly examine the thoughts of other users, either in support of or in opposition to your own.
- Through the sharing of brief videos and live broadcasts, Clapper is able to demonstrate ordinary, real, and diverse communities of people. Anyone can easily record movies and become a part of the heartbeat of their community. The things that are local to your area and are determined based on your location will be compiled for you as well.
- Clapper offers a new monetization option called Clapper Fam, which enables producers to make money off of their most dedicated fans. Clapper is introducing live streaming in order to further improve the timely connection and interaction between content creators and viewers, as well as to add additional innovative options for content creators with a moderate audience to generate big cash. Clapper now provides content creators with a feasible way to make a living off of an ad-free short video platform thanks to the introduction of monetization.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Clapper app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Clapper is an ad-free social video network that supports 17+ channels.
- Clapper provides everything you need to know about the most recent happenings in your community. Check out what’s popular in the area right now.
- “Clapback” feature is unique to let you freely share your thoughts.
- To ensure that you have sufficient time to convey your message effectively, we limit each video to a maximum of three minutes.
I was recruited to work on this app after being seen working on another platform, where I am also a creator. I think it’s great that we have an app that focuses on topics like freedom of speech, politics, and different points of view despite the fact that many viewers don’t want to see these topics on other applications. Using this app, users have the capacity to generate material related to the aforementioned topics, with which other users can interact. The stuff that I create for my other platforms does not revolve around content such as this. Those other apps were not designed to cover the topics that are expressly covered by this app. I find it quite relaxing to take a break from the other content I create so that I can come here and talk about my thoughts and opinions. I appreciate having a like and dislike choice. My rating of four stars is based on two aspects that I find unsatisfactory. 1- The video quality that I’ve been able to produce on my own and upload to this site is terrible. The quality of the video appears to be that of a GIF. 2- I will get notified, but when I go to look at comments or likes, I can’t get my feed to change. This is quite frustrating.