CHISPA is a brand-new app for Latino single men and Latina single women with a straightforward objective: to establish an intimate community in which Latino singles of both sexes can discover meaningful connections with individuals who share their preferences in music, movies, books, and other topics.
- The use of Chispa is both simple and enjoyable:
- Navigating a curated list of user profiles is as easy as scrolling through the list.
- If you are interested in the person, you can give them a “Like” by swiping their profile to the right or clicking the “Heart” icon on their profile.
- If you both feel the same way, you’re a match, and you may immediately begin conversing with each other in our app as soon as you do so.
- Are you not curious? To show the profile of the next individual, either click the ‘X’ button or slide the profile to the left.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Chispa app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Right away after joining, every member is able to:
- Join a community reserved exclusively for single Latino men and Latina women and become a part of the Latino dating scene.
- Tailor your response to who they are searching for and what they want
- You will be provided with a curated selection of profiles to browse through each day.
- Engage in conversation with other users if they’ve shown interest in you.
I just wanted to let you know that I saw on your “matches” the one that requires payment to view. Those are either always abandoned accounts or actual persons whose profiles you may have swiped left on but who continue to appear on your matches. I know this since both I and a friend I found use this app. She matched me and contacted me, however the card is still hidden behind the fuzzy tab because I swiped left on it as a prank. The number did not decrease; rather, it remained the same. After a few weeks, I observed that she had reappeared, so I repeated what I had done previously; nevertheless, she did not disappear this time. I can see how this could be beneficial, but it’s sort of aggravating that the only reason I noticed it was because I know her.
This led me to conclude that the software is extremely simplistic and uninteresting. I’m sure that each of us has had a unique experience, but considering that it’s entirely free, I don’t anticipate any major shifts in the status quo. It’s ridiculous that I have to pay to see potential matches that either won’t respond to my messages or I’ve already swiped left on but they still show there. It’s not cool to download an app only to communicate to people on another app; the majority of these accounts are just using this platform to advertise their Instagram or Snapchat accounts. The fact of the matter is that this is a broken system, despite the fact that it accomplishes its job, and despite the fact that you might get a few matches out of it anyhow, it’s just annoying that they do that. Sure, you can say it’s a safety thing or whatever it is, it’s a back and forth thing.