Experience a baseball game that is both fast-paced and realistic, with gameplay that is both concise and informative.
Take part in BASEBALL NINE to see if you have what it takes to win the Legend League!
- Joyous personality traits paired with intense gameplay!
- Batting is just as much fun as pitching and fielding!
- You have the option to play base running by hand!
- Detailed information on each player!
- Enhancements to Autoplay, including the ability to automate some aspects of the player, inning, watching, and quick result.
- Rename your players, equip them with new items, and customize their appearance!
- Offline mode available!
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the BASEBALL 9 app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- You can advance your squad to higher leagues by effectively managing them.
- Not just rebrand your team’s name, but also its logo and outfit.
- Develop the team’s cumulative statistics while while expanding into new stadiums.
- Participate in the postseason and achieve victory there in order to get promoted to the next league up.
The gameplay in this game is very enjoyable in my opinion. They did everything correctly, but I can’t help but wonder if these are the same developers behind the other game on the Apple store called “Baseball star,” because the graphics and animations are virtually an exact copy of the original. The only thing that comes to mind that differentiates the two is the total number of in-app purchases that each one makes available. But unfortunately for you, if you don’t want to buy anything, you’re out of luck. Simply because they provide the impression that you have to spend money in order to improve your team. Alternately, you could play a whole season in order to genuinely improve your club. I suppose I could get beyond that aspect because they are just trying to make money, but the worst part about this is that in order to have my player bat left handed rather than right handed, I need to purchase it for 20,000 coins, and throwing left handed costs 23,000 coins! Which may take you anywhere from three to five games, JUST FOR ONE PLAYER, to accomplish. Why do I have to shell out cash to bat and throw in the opposite direction? One of the rare examples of how this game gives the impression that it is hard to improve your team without playing for a significant amount of time. Be prepared for that if you want to play this game, but other than that, this game is either flawless or a perfect knockoff of a free baseball game that does not require payment to play. If the developers do not correct this issue, it will be very difficult for me and many other people who despise the “NBA2K” stance on in-app sales to continue playing this game for an extended period of time.
Although I really enjoy playing it, I do wish there was a method to restart the squad without losing any of the players that I have already purchased or worked for. I really hope you can give your team a break and reset everyone’s level to 1 so they can start fresh. Because you gain xp drinks as you play, there is no chance that whatever money you invest will be wasted. I put in a lot of effort to get the players I have, and it was even more difficult to get them to the diamond tier. It would be such a pleasure to have the players I have unlocked at “bronze, silver, gold, platinum, and diamond” all back to lvl 1, and work my way back up the league. You could even use it as a way to increase the difficulty of the game, and I would definitely enjoy losing more “close” games. Now, when I say more, it’s because of the fact that if I play every game, I’ll probably end up losing 10–20 games over the course of a season that consists of 160 games. Additionally, I see people sharing photographs of games in which players have scored 100 or more runs in a single contest. This may be an excellent approach to make the game more challenging, and you could add a requirement to it, such as having to ensure that there are no blue players or that you have at least 20 silver people before you can resume the game and change the level of complexity. I really enjoy playing this game, and I believe that it is without a doubt one of the best mobile games that are now available.