Audiomack is a free discovery tool that artists and fans can use to connect with one another. There are several types of playlists, as well as the newest songs, mixtapes, and albums in the industry. You are able to search for music from top genres such as hip hop, electronic dance music (EDM), afropop, R&B, and rap, and then download that music to listen to offline.
The “Trending” area of Audiomack, which is an exclusive feature, will show you the mixtapes and songs that are popular at the moment.
- Find the hottest music and mixtapes that have been released since the song was initially released.
- You can listen to songs, mixtapes, and albums without using any of your data if you download them first.
- Unlimited listening, includes a variety of genres of music such as hip hop, electronic, reggae, and mixtapes, etc.
- There are a ton of songs, albums, and mixtapes, and it’s quite simple to locate different playlists and play around with your preferred collection.
- You can search for playlists based on mood, genre, and a great deal more.
- Create your own playlists based on the songs that you like best.
- You should follow your favorite producers, musicians, and tastemakers such as 21 Savage, Future, Young Thug, and others.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Audiomack app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All.apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Audimack is available as an app for both iOS and Android. It has received a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars in the Google Play Store and has more than 10,000,000 installations. You can get the app from any of the two stores, or if you have an Android device, you can get the APK through this link that we give for you.
Hello there, I have been an Audiomack customer for more than three years, and I can tell without a doubt that this application is among the very best offline music streaming apps that are now available. After three years, I haven’t really experienced very many problems, with the exception of the app being a little bit slower on older smartphones due to the user interface of the app. I have an iPhone 6, and despite the fact that the app can be extremely sluggish and problematic at times, it functions very well overall. I have the strong impression that this issue could be resolved if, for example, some menu options were eliminated and the whole thing was simplified. For instance, I really admire what they’re trying to accomplish by providing users with a large number of menu options; nevertheless, I can’t help but feel that all of the options available on the “My library” page are a bit excessive. It is my opinion that the “following” and “uploads” tabs ought to be eliminated from the site. Since the vast majority of users do not post content to audiomack, the platform can occasionally be a nuisance. Because you can see the people you are following on the home tab, the following tab is quite superfluous. In general, I am pleased, although I do have some suggestions for how they may improve the design. Perhaps an approach that is less complicated would work better.