The cartoon racing game Angry Birds Go was developed by Rovio and published by the company. The game’s primary focus is on the racing competition. This game is broken up into four different sections: the speedway, the rocky road, the air, and the stunt.
- You can pick from a variety of naughty pigs, such as Red, Chuck, Stella, King Pig, and others.
- It shows the first ever Angry Birds planet in 3D from every conceivable perspective.
- Win the scores by kicking your rivals off the road and dominating the action.
- Participate in the 3-on-3 races by joining the team and getting started right away. Other teams will be competing against you.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the Angry Birds Go app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
Angry Birds Go! can only be played with a connection to the internet. After the initial download, further content will be downloaded, which, depending on the service plan for your mobile phone, may result in additional costs associated with the transmission of data. If you play via WIFI, you won’t have to worry about being charged for data.
Rovio’s game is quite fun, but I don’t enjoy how you have to buy carts with blueprints. In the older version of the game, you could buy carts with cash, which is a much better system. However, even without that, the game is still a lot of fun.