AllTrails is here to serve as your outdoor recreation resource! Learn about some of the best jogging, hiking, and biking routes located all around the world.
Explore more than 300,000 trail maps that have been curated by hand, in addition to reviews and images of the trails that have been crowdsourced by millions of hikers, mountain bikers, and trail runners. Discover the hiking path that is suitable for both you and your four-legged buddy, as well as your children. Have the adventure of a lifetime and go mountain biking or backpacking like you’ve always wanted to. Visit a national park or find new hiking trails in your region to get some fresh air and exercise.
AllTrails is here to help you find your way, no matter if you’re a trail runner, mountain biker, or hiker.
- With a hand-curated GPS and topo map collection, you may explore new paths in national parks as well as in your own neighborhood.
- Take a look at some pictures and read some reviews left by members of our community who are outdoor enthusiasts like you.
- Identify a mountain climb, a mountain bike ride, or a trail run that is ideally suited to your current level of fitness and expertise. Trails that are accessible for wheelchair users, children, and dogs can all be filtered.
- To avoid getting lost, you should convert your phone into a GPS activity tracker and continue to follow the same path.
- Get a quick look at your hiking, running, and cycling statistics all in one place
- Document your exploits in the great outdoors and post them on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and more.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the AllTrails app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
A number of years ago, I went on an ambitious day trek by myself in the Colorado Rockies that was thirteen miles long. The day was gorgeous and sunny. Even though I was familiar with the surrounding area, I had never traveled along this particular path before. Due to the fact that I had made the stupid decision not to bring a compass or my SpotX with me, I had AllTrails pulled up and running in the background of my phone so that I could refer to the GPS on the map. I had successfully crossed the mountain pass and was making my way down the other side into treeline when I came to the realization that the path had been washed away. I didn’t give it much thought and just started walking by the creek, thinking to myself, “oh, it’s probably just down here.” It took me approximately a half mile of walking before I recognized that I was at the wrong location. I had no mobile service and was absolutely lost; I had no idea which road led back up to where I had started, and I couldn’t even get a signal on my phone. After a brief period of fear, I recalled that I had AllTrails running on my phone, so I took out my phone, and as I made my way into the woods, I slowly but definitely followed the little blue dot that was displayed on the screen. It appeared to be close on the map, but I was unable to locate it with my eyes. After what seemed like just ten or fifteen minutes, I looked up and saw people walking above me. I had stumbled across the path! I climbed a nearby shrub, took a few deep breaths, and then continued on my journey.
I was able to correct my course and return to the location where I should have been thanks to AllTrails. Despite the fact that it is not entirely reliable all of the time, it is still a really helpful resource.