A second phone number is made available to you through the use of 2ndLine. There is no requirement for you to switch SIM cards or bring along an additional phone. This app can provide you with authentic phone numbers from either the United States or Canada.
This new 2ndLine number app can call and text just like your first one, plus you can receive calls and messages even when the app is not in the foreground on your screen. It is genuine and dependable.
- Get a new number in the United States or Canada to use in addition to your existing one.
- Call and text local numbers in the United States as well as foreign numbers such as those for China, Japan, and other countries.
- Additionally, the sending of picture messages is supported.
- Easily access your contacts and communicate with them via texting or calling.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the 2ndLine app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
- Your subscription will be renewed automatically unless the “auto-renew” feature is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the currently active subscription period.
- Within the last twenty-four hours prior to the expiration of the currently active membership, your payment method on file will be charged for the renewal of that subscription.
- Depending on the subscription duration that you select, your account will either be renewed once every month, once every three months, or once every year automatically.
- The price of the membership varies from $5.99 per week to $9.99 per month to $69.99 per year, and it will change depending on the kind that you select. However, the price will be displayed to you before you make the purchase.
- A payment will be made to your iTunes account immediately following the confirmation of the transaction
Everything has been working perfectly up to this point, but I’m not sure what will happen after all of my credits are used up. Although I have signed up for the monthly subscription, I am only starting to make use of it today. I was curious as to whether or not a paying client is required to be concerned with credits, but I guess I’ll find out when my credits run out lol.
I’ve been making use of a secondary line for well over a year now… But just recently, my Droid quit functioning, so I upgraded to an iPhone. Is it impossible to transfer that number from a droid to my iPhone in time to prevent the number from becoming obsolete? The standard “restore” option does not appear to be effective here.