You can call and message your friends using a genuine phone number, even if you don’t have a phone service. SMS text any number in the United States or Canada, or call any number worldwide.
You are able to send and receive an unlimited number of SMS, text, and MMS messages, as well as group messaging, to anyone in the United States or Canada.
You get to select whether you want to support the service by viewing advertisements or save money on local and international calls.
textPlus is the ONLY software that makes staying in touch easy, affordable, and hassle free, and it is the ONLY app that you need.
- Turn your tablet into a phone with a real US number so you can text and call for free!
- Great for keeping in touch with family and friends in the US and Canada while traveling abroad.
- Group MMS & SMS texting, messaging, and sending
- You can call toll-free from anywhere in the world, no matter what!
- Free calls and calls coming in are unlimited, so your friends can always reach you.
- With free cloud hosting, you can look at your chat and call history on any device.
- You can save a lot of money on your phone plan.
How to uninstall the application:
- Go into your settings
- Go into the Applications Manager
- Uninstall the textPlus app by selecting it and clicking Uninstall.
- This software is a mobile application that will not modify the system settings of your phone.
- We provide the official Apple Store download link.
- All apk downloads obtained from our website are 100% safe.
- There are no trademarks or logos belonging to their respective owners on the website. None of them are connected to or associated with this website.
- Our website and its content comply with all Google Ads Advertising guidelines and Google Unwanted Software policy standards and restrictions.
There are some ads in the app. You can buy a subscription to get rid of ads if you don’t like them.
I put Text Plus on my 11-inch iPad Pro. When I downloaded it, I had no idea that it would become my favorite app. It’s not only easy to use, but it also works perfectly. Even so, getting credits is a little annoying, so I just paid for a year of unlimited talk and text. I don’t usually talk on the phone, but if I have to, guess who does it for free? Since I pay for unlimited data, this is a win for both of us. The only thing I don’t like is that I paid for unlimited talk and text, to keep my number for a year, and to get rid of ads for a year. So why are there still ads trying to get me to earn credit? This is really annoying, so please fix it. Besides that, you did a good job! Get this app, and you won’t be sorry.
There are some problems with this app that need to be fixed. I will mention two: I have never been able to receive a call because the call either drops or doesn’t ring long enough for the user to answer before the call drops. It looks like there was a recent change, but I still haven’t been able to make a call. The second problem is that I get random texts from people I don’t know at all hours of the day and night. I deleted the app and reinstalled it with a new phone number to try to fix this, but it didn’t work. I think that other people are trying to keep the free number for longer than the week allotted, so they text other numbers at random. That’s what I think, so giving the free phone number back for a month instead of a week might help solve this problem? But it’s annoying, and for the same reason, my husband has uninstalled the app. Overall, I only use the app to have a free number I can give out when I don’t want to give out my personal number but am looking for other options. Not pleased.